Never once, we have failed to deliver the promised quality to clients. Since the beginning of our exciting business journey, we have relied on food quality management system and policies. They have helped us in consistently improving the quality of our 3 Wheeler E-Cart Loader, Geared E-Cycle, Single Speed E-Cycle, 250w Single Speed E-Cycle, and ELGO E-Cycle. The quality is assured by conducting strict tests on our in-house engineered range. Only those cycles and carts that perfect adhere to the efficiency, technological and mechanical standards of the automobile sector are dispatched from our manufacturing units.
A good management is the strongest pillar of support to a company. It must always be made up of talented, experienced and professional experts. Realizing this, we have created our management team by recruiting a skilled group of experts, such as:
- Mr. Kubher (Managing Director): He has driven our enterprise towards success in the past decades, It was his support which has helped our company in expanding our Chennai based shop to an acclaimed enterprise of the country.
- Mr. Vinod Kubher (Executive Director): A qualified mechanical engineer, who has masters degree in manufacturing engineering. He started his career at the Detroit auto industry. After gaining a good experience, he joined our company. He has helped our enterprise in completing several projects for truck businesses, non truck stampings as well as commercial stamping tools.
- Mr. K V Natarajan (Chief Executive Officer): An engineer and veteran in the truck manufacturing industry. He has gained experience by working in varied functions in LCV and M&HCV during his 4 decades long journey with Ashok Leyland. Most recently, he was assigned as plant director of Ashok Leyland Ennore assemble plant. He focuses on managing the work and seeking improvement at every step of the way.
- Mr. A T Sudhakar (Chief Financial Officer): From Madras Christian College, he finished his bachelor degree in commerce. Currently, he is working as an associate member of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India. He holds an experience of more than 3 decades serving in reputed organizations such as Zurari Industries and MRF. He has been a great support to our company, showcasing great financial management skills and expertise.
Making In India
Our 1970 established business concern is determined to always present our precious customers with Made In India 3 Wheeler E-Cart Loader, Geared E-Cycle, Single Speed E-Cycle, 250w Single Speed E-Cycle, and ELGO E-Cycle. The range is designed, manufactured and finished completely in India, without the influence of foreign materials.
Earning loyalty of clients is not an easy task. One needs to put in the work and efforts to win their hearts. Understanding this, our esteemed enterprise has been taking care of demands raised by customers as well as providing them exceptional support through top-class customer services. All this has helped us in attracting a huge clientele. To retain this customer base, we are focusing on facilitating continuous communication between our team and clients, so that none of the queries of clients go unnoticed.
Owing to this performance, we have earned the loyal support of following reputed names of automobile industries:
- Ashok Leyland
- Magna Cosma International
- AO Smith
- Maruti Suzuki
- PMC Hydraulics
- Hidromas, etc.
Environmental Management Systems
Our enterprise is acclaimed for our environmentally conscious business performance. Every day, we adhere to the standards of ISO 14001:2015. All of our business facilities function in compliance with the aforementioned standards. To assure this, we have set a good environmental management system in place. All the facilities are certified by reputed organizations as environment friendly.
Awards & Recognition
Never shying away from giving it our all, we have performed exceptionally in the past 5 decades. Over the period, we have accumulated several awards for our excellent performance and brilliance. Some of our biggest achievements are listed below:
- SUSIRA- NIQR Award (2005), for quality & reliable business performance
- SUSIRA- NIQR Award (2006), for business excellence
- 8th MAME Award (2009), for business excellence
- Golden Award (2010), for QCLDM performance in sheet metal industry
- Golden Award (2015), for best in class performance in business alignment
Our Facilities/Manufacturing Units
Every company needs a good infrastructure to finish each of their activities with speed and accuracy. Understanding the value of infrastructure, we have backed ourselves with a long list of facilities in varied locations of the country.
Get to know about our incredible facilities by reading the below points:
- Hosur 1: This facility was established back in 1980 for the production of hippo dumper. Currently, it is being used to manufacture our current range of Front End Structures, Passenger Vehicle Cowls, Large Truck Load Bodies, Canopies & Weld Assemblies, etc., by trim, weld and paint process. This facility is the first ancillary dedicated to Ashok Leyland.
- Hosur 2: This factory has modern facilities for the preparation of a large variety of materials as well as for the operation of wielding process, for a collection of welded assemblies for body shop, stampingstruck cabins, LCV cowls, fuel tanks, etc. This unit is well integrated to the body shop owned by Ashok Leyland, along with JIT delivery of varied metal welded assemblies for BIW build.
- Hosur 3: This facility is best known for its heavy fabrication capabilities. Here, products are engineered using modern infrastructure. The machine shop installed at this facility is backed with long bending machines and plasma that support manufacture of different sections without joints for longer automobile models.
- Alwar: This Rajasthan based facility is an ancillary to Ashok Leyland plant based at Alwar. The unit was established to oversee the production on truck front ends as well as migrating to bus structures. Today, it is used to engineer modern E-vehicles.
- Pantnagar 1: Located at a prime industrial location, in close proximity to PNR plant of Ashok Leyland. This facility enables short manufacturing lead time owing to the support of team and installed machines.
- Pantnagar 2: Based at Dineshpur, this spacious facility is the pride of our company. This tipper facility is working for clients. It is capable of producing a huge variety of items in bulk, ramping up the benchmarks. Along with assuring bulk availability, this facility showcase flexibility and seamless work.
- Oragadam: This well established factory works to support Daimlers GCC export load body of wood-steel construction. The facility has one of the best e-coat line (CED/ED coat) to produce the parts, their length is maintained up to 6 meters. Further, the SCADA controlled 13 tank dip as well as oven cutting procedure offer parameters for transporter management and monitoring for optimal process control.